Fun n Food Village in Delhi
Timings : • It is open 364 days
• Water Park : 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
• Amusement Park: 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Ticket Rates :
• Couple. 1,800 +Tax, Rs. 2,000 +Tax
• Stag Rs. 1100 +Tax
• Children : Rs. 600 +Tax
Address : Kapashera Estate, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Opp. Kapashera Bus Stand, New Delhi, Delhi – 110037
Fun n Food Village
Fun n Food Village in the best amusement and water parks in Delhi and NCR. The Fun n Food Village located on the Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road. The park was inaugurated by former President of India,
Late Giani Zail Singh in the year 1993. This park offers wholesome entertainment for the entire family. Enjoy your day with a great variety of water slides, games and rides.
That are available for people of all age groups. The Fun n Food Village park is operated by the Polo Amusement Park Ltd. The flagship of the Polo Group of Companies.
The amusement park has 21 rides. Some of the best known rides here are Rock n Roll. Polo Trooper, Tora, Magic Carpet, Water Merry, Eagle Ride, and many more. Come visit one of the premier picnic places in Delhi for fun and food.
Fun and food
• The water park has 22 water slides.
• The Fun n Food Village best part is that each ride is designed differently from the other.
• There are special rides meant for kids only. The Magic Carpet is very popular among kids.
• The Snow Park is also one of the main attractions for kids and it is supposed to be the largest snow park in India.
• The rain dance is a special attraction during the summer for both kids and adults.
• The Fun n Food Village park also boasts of a separate water play zone for kids.
• This amusement park has the longest water channel, known as the ‘Lazy River . Fun n Food Village channel is around 400 ft and is the most talked about play zone inside the park.
• Another highlight of the Fun n Food Village is that it has the longest water slide in India and the fastest water slide in Asia.